Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

FOTD: high school graduation

Last week I helped my boyfie's sister for her graduation, I did her make-up and her hijab, actually this is the first time I styled a hijab for formal occation >.<
Since she rarely (may be almost never) wears make-up I decided to keep it light and simple, she's still 16 after all..
She was gonna wear a dusty pink kebaya encim (mine actually) with a batik skirt, so i made her make up a simple pink with a little purply wing eyeshadow, didn't use any false eyelashes too, thought it was gonna make face look too heavy.. and natural lippen and pink blusk, it was a really simple look but I was kinda happy with the result :)



thankfully her skin color's similar with mine.. hehe~ it wasn't anything over the top with her eyes, but I'mreally happy with how neat teh eyeliner was
xD
liquid eyeliner is really amaaaayziiing~

Face:
L'oreal White Perfect Liquid Foundation in #nude beige
The Skin Food Black Egg Foundation in #2
NYX stick concealer

Eyes:
Wardah trio eyeshadow (pink)
Wardah trio eyeshadow (brown)
Manly Eyeshadow Palette (i used the purple e/s)
Bourjouis Liner Pinceau Liquid Eyeliner in #Noir
Maybelinne Volum' Express Mascara

Cheeks:
TBS Blush (forgot the shade)

Lips:
Wardah Exclusive Lipstick in #Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment