Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

JOTD: boho skirt

yosh! after rummaging through my walk-in closet I decided I want to try to alter one of my unused boho skirt.. I only got this recently, but never used it once.. lol
and by 'altering' it I don't mean I'll cut it or anything like that, I'll just try to find a way to use it as hijab..

this is the skirt
IMG-20110602-00499.jpg
and this is me, wearing it, it's super easy btw.. I'll post a tutorial in the future~ :3
IMG-20110602-00497.jpg
pic spam.. ignore the doodling lol

3 comments:

  1. hallooo...ini unik deh say, gimana cara buatnya? eh iya lam kenal ya RivanaLina FD :D daku wool..hehe

    please drop by here^^
    http://blushingberryjuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaaa aku lupa banget deh bikin tutorialnya, nanti yah, mumpung libur nanti kubuat ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw seems like you have to invite me to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete